Anhui Jianzhu University
Anhui Jianzhu University (AHJZU) is a public university located in Hefei, the capital city of Anhui Province, China. It was founded in 1958 and is jointly funded by the Anhui Provincial Government and the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of China. The university has 14 teaching departments and offers 64 undergraduate programs in engineering, management, science, arts, literature, law, and economics. There are more than 16,800 full-time undergraduate students and 2,400 graduate students at AHJZU. The university has a strong faculty, with more than 1,200 teachers, including 520 with the professional title of associate senior or above and 1094 with a master's degree or above. AHJZU is a well-respected university in China and has been ranked among the top 100 universities in the country. It is also a member of the Association of Chinese Universities of Architecture and Engineering. AHJZU is committed to providing high-quality education and research and is striving to become a world-class university.
|University Name||Anhui Jianzhu University|
|Name in Local Language||安徽建筑工业学院|
|Address||856 Jinzhai South Road, Baohe District, Hefei, Anhui Province, China|
|Phone||+86 (551) 3513028|
|Fax||+86 (551) 3517457|
|Click here to send email|
Programs and Courses
|Bachelor's Degrees||Master's Degrees||Doctorate Degrees||Diplomas|
|Arts & Humanities||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Business & Social Sciences||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Language & Cultural Studies||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Medicine & Health||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Science & Technology||n/a||n/a||n/a|
Click the following button to see a list of programs and courses offered by Anhui Jianzhu University.View Course List
To be admitted to Anhui Jianzhu University, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Submit official transcripts from all previous schools attended.
- Submit test scores from one of the following exams:
- SAT: 1000-1200
- ACT: 21-24
- TOEFL: 80
- IELTS: 6.0
- Submit a personal statement and letters of recommendation.
Pass an interview.
|Student Body||Men and Women|
Scholarship and Financial Aids
The university offers a number of scholarships to international students. These scholarships are based on academic merit, financial need, and other factors. To be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must submit an application and meet the specific requirements of the scholarship.
Here are some of the scholarships offered by Anhui Jianzhu University:
- Anhui Jianzhu University President Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students with outstanding academic achievements.
- Anhui Jianzhu University Government Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students from developing countries.
- Anhui Jianzhu University International Student Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students who are unable to afford the tuition fees.
For more information on admission requirements and scholarships, please visit the university website.