Universities in Burkina Faso
The cost of studying in Burkina Faso is among the most affordable in the whole African continent. French is the official language of communication and instruction. The academic calendar runs from October to June. Many professors here are those that have studied in Belgium, Germany, Great Britain, USA and France. 39% of the people living in Burkina Faso are grabbing the great opportunities in the education sector. There are 12 public universities, and 14 private universities. About 3222 foreign students studying here. There are very fragile job opportunities available in this country after the graduation. This is why some foreign students prefer to go back to their countries or other technologically advanced countries to work.
List of Universities in Burkina Faso
There are 8 universities found in Burkina Faso. Click on a university from the following list to find its detailed information.
- 2iE International Institute for Water and Environmental Engineering, Ouagadougou
- Bobo-Dioulasso Polytechnic University, Bobo-Dioulasso
- Free University of Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou
- Institut Supérieur d’Informatique et de Gestion, Ouagadougou
- Online Training Center, Ouagadougou
- University of Koudougou, Koudougou
- University of Ouagadougou, Ouagadougou
- University Ouaga II, Ouagadougou