Universities in Ivory Coast
The literacy rate in Cote D’Ivoirire is moderate, not high, and not too low. Approximately, about 23.2% of her population is in the higher institution. Though children between the range of 6 and 10 years are not in school. Yamoussoukro is the capital of the country, and she has 19.84 million populations. French is the official language of association and communication. Presently, there are 10 universities; 6 public universities and 4 private universities. There are 2, 375 foreign students currently studying here. Job opportunities exist in related fields, research institutes, industries, government ministries, plus menial jobs like working in petrol stations, malls, unless you studied a professional course.
Top 3 Universities of Ivory Coast
Following is a list of 3 top universities in Ivory Coast ranked during 2021. Click on a university to find its detailed information.
- #1 Université Félix Houphouët-Boigny, Abidjan
- #2 Institut National Polytechnique Félix Houphouët Boigny, Abidjan
- #3 Université Alassane Ouattara
List of Universities in Ivory Coast
There are 13 universities found in Ivory Coast. Click on a university from the following list to find its detailed information.
- Ecole Nationale d'Administration de Cóte d'Ivoire, Abidjan
- École Nationale Supérieure de Statistique et d'Economie Appliquee, Abidjan
- Ecole Normale Supérieure d'Abidjan, Abidjan
- ESATIC Ecole Supérieure Africaine des TIC, Abidjan
- Institut des Sciences et Techniques de la Communication, Abidjan
- Institut National Polytechnique Félix Houphouët Boigny, Abidjan
- Institut National Supérieur des Arts et de l'Action Culturelle, Abidjan
- Université Alassane Ouattara
- Université Canadienne des Arts des Sciences et du Management, Abidjan
- Université Félix Houphouët-Boigny, Abidjan
- Université Jean Lorougnon Guédé, Daloa
- Université Nangui Abrogoua, Abidjan
- University of Bouaké, Bouaké