Den-en Chofu University

Den-en Chofu University (DCU) is located in Kawasaki, Kanagawa, Japan. It is locally known as 田園調布学園大学. The university was established in 1967. It is accredited by Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan.

University Profile

Get a quick snapshot of the university's key details.

University Name Den-en Chofu University
Name in Local Language 田園調布学園大学
Acronym DCU
Year Established 1967


The university is located in Kawasaki, Kanagawa. Find the address of the university below.

Address Den-en Chofu University, Kawasaki, Kanagawa, Japan


Connect with the university easily! Find their contact details.

Website Den-en Chofu University Website
Email Click here to send email
More Links

Admission Info

Find information below on admission to Den-en Chofu University.

International Students Allowed Yes
Student Body Men and Women

Scholarship and Financial Aids

There is no information found on scholarships or financial aids offered by Den-en Chofu University. You may like to visit their website for more details.

Related Articles

Stay informed with the following articles related to the university or higher education in Japan.

Alternative credentials like bootcamps and online courses are gaining popularity in Nigeria for their quick, cost-effective approach to skill acquisition. These programs align closely with industry needs, offering flexible learning options that cater to diverse career aspirations across the country. [Read More]
Experience student life in Japan, where academic rigor meets cultural immersion. Explore traditions, tackle academic pressures, embrace extracurriculars, and find balance in a blend of heritage and modernity. [Read More]
Japanese universities are highly respected in Asia. When you are studying here, you will have more advanced knowledge than others who are studying in other parts of the world. There are graduate schools, professional training colleges, colleges of technology, colleges, and junior colleges where you can hone your skills. [Read More]
Report Incorrect Information