Universities in Rwanda
Rwanda, located in East Africa, has made significant strides in its higher education system in recent years. The country's government has made education a priority, with a focus on increasing access and improving the quality of education. There are several universities in Rwanda, both public and private, offering programs in a variety of fields such as engineering, medicine, business, and more. The University of Rwanda is the largest and most comprehensive university in the country, with campuses in various locations. While the number of international students studying in Rwanda is still relatively low, the government has made efforts to attract more international students by offering scholarships and improving the quality of education. In 2020, there were about 3,000 international students studying in Rwanda, mainly from African countries, according to UNESCO.
Top 3 Universities of Rwanda
Following is a list of the 3 top universities in Rwanda ranked during 2023. Click on a university to find its detailed information.
- #1 University of Rwanda, Kigali
- #2 Kibogora Polytechnic, Nyamasheke
- #3 University of Global Health Equity, Kigali
List of Universities in Rwanda
There are 14 universities found in Rwanda. Click on a university from the following list to find its detailed information.
- Adventist University of Central Africa, Kigali
- Byumba Polytechnic Institute, Byumba
- Catholic University of Kabgayi, Gitarama
- Institut d'Enséignement Supérieur de Ruhengeri, Ruhengeri
- Institute of Legal Practice and Development, Nyanza
- Kibogora Polytechnic, Nyamasheke
- Kigali Independent University, Kigali
- Mount Kenya University Rwanda, Kicukiro
- Protestant Institute of Art and Social Science, Butare
- University of Global Health Equity, Kigali
- University of Kigali, Kigali
- University of Lay Adventists of Kigali, Kigali
- University of Rwanda, Kigali
- University of Tourism Technology and Business Studies, Kigali
Following is a list of 4 article(s) related to universities and higher education in Rwanda.