Universities in Syria
The higher education system in Syria is very good, and the government has spent greatly in the education of her citizens and foreigners who have interest in studying here. In 2014, there are about 9.5 million students in the tertiary institutions. There are 22 public universities, 38 private universities, plus private colleges and institutes. The education in public schools is offered at affordable prices, while the fees in private institutions / universities are extremely high; this is why it is mainly occupied by the rich, wealthy or mighty. The unemployment rate in Syria is about 19%. However, when you graduate, you will need to hone your skills so that you can be employable.
List of Universities in Syria
There are 15 universities found in Syria. Click on a university from the following list to find its detailed information.
- Al-Andalus University for Medical Sciences, Al Qadmus
- Al-Baath University, Hims
- Al-Hawash Private University, Homs
- Arab International University, Daraa
- Damascus University, Damascus
- Higher Institute for Applied Sciences and Technology, Damascus
- International University for Science and Technology, Daraa
- Ittihad Private University, Rakka
- Mamoun University for Science and Technology, Al Qamishli
- Mari Private University, Saraqib
- Private University of Science and Arts, Aleppo
- Tishreen University, Latakia
- University of Aleppo, Aleppo
- University of Kalamoon, Damascus
- Wadi International University, Wadi al-Nasara
Following is a list of 1 article(s) related to universities and higher education in Syria.