Folkwang University of the Arts

Folkwang University of the Arts is located in Essen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany. It is locally known as Folkwang Universität der Künste. The university was established in 1927. It is accredited by Ministerium für Innovation, Wissenschaft, Forschung und Technologie des Landes NRW.

University Profile

University Name Folkwang University of the Arts
Name in Local Language Folkwang Universität der Künste
Year Established 1927
Motto Musik, Theater, Tanz, Gestaltung, Wissenschaft
Motto in English Music, Theatre, Dance, Design, Academic Studies


Address Klemensborn 39, Essen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Phone +49 (201) 49030
Fax +49 (201) 4903 288
Website Folkwang University of the Arts Website
Email Click here to send email
More Links

Programs and Courses

Bachelor's Degrees Master's Degrees Doctorate Degrees Diplomas
Arts & Humanities n/a
Business & Social Sciences n/a n/a n/a n/a
Engineering n/a n/a n/a n/a
Language & Cultural Studies n/a n/a n/a n/a
Medicine & Health n/a n/a n/a n/a
Science & Technology n/a n/a n/a

Click the following button to see a list of programs and courses offered by Folkwang University of the Arts.

View Course List

Admission Info

Find information below on admission to Folkwang University of the Arts.

International Students Allowed Yes
Student Body Men and Women

Scholarship and Financial Aids

There is no information found on scholarships or financial aids offered by Folkwang University of the Arts. You may like to visit their website for more details.

Related Articles

Following is a list of 1 article(s) related to Folkwang University of the Arts or higher education systems of Germany.

The German education system believes in top-quality research and study. Although most of the institutions here for higher education are provided funds by the state, education is subsided. The fees in German universities may range from 400-500 Euros per year for outsiders. The small fee structure may have the lowest of 170 Euros to a highest of 700 euros. [Read More]
Report Incorrect Information