Universities in New Zealand
If you are looking for place with mountains, attractive beaches, magnificent lakes and rivers, New Zealand is definitely place for you. Institutions providing further education consist of 8 universities and 18 Polytechnics, which are held by government, 9 private tertiary providers, and also few Māori tertiary schools called Wānanga. 39.3% of people in New Zealand hold higher education diplomas and the amount of international students attending tertiary institutions is 15.6% out of total. The biggest and probably the only downside of studying in this beautiful country are really high tuition fees that apply to all foreign students. Unfortunately, there is not that many options to get financial support and very few scholarships are available.
Top 5 Universities of New Zealand
Following is a list of 5 top universities in New Zealand ranked during 2022. Click on a university to find its detailed information.
- #1 University of Auckland, Auckland
- #2 University of Otago, Dunedin
- #3 Victoria University of Wellington, Wellington
- #4 University of Canterbury, Christchurch
- #5 Massey University, Palmerston North
List of Universities in New Zealand
There are 9 universities found in New Zealand. Click on a university from the following list to find its detailed information.
- Auckland University of Technology, Auckland Central
- AUT University, Auckland
- Lincoln University, Oakland
- Massey University, Palmerston North
- University of Auckland, Auckland
- University of Canterbury, Christchurch
- University of Otago, Dunedin
- University of Waikato, Hamilton
- Victoria University of Wellington, Wellington
Following is a list of 1 article(s) related to universities and higher education in New Zealand.