Universities in Palestine
Palestine is a country in the Middle East that has a developing higher education system. The country currently has several universities and colleges, both public and private, that offer a wide range of academic programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Despite facing a number of challenges, such as limited funding and resources, Palestinian universities continue to make progress in improving the quality of education and research. The Ministry of Education and Higher Education in Palestine is responsible for overseeing and regulating the higher education system in the country. International students are also able to pursue higher education in Palestine, and there are a small number of international students enrolled in Palestinian universities each year. However, the number of international students is relatively low compared to other countries in the region.
List of Universities in Palestine
There are 9 universities found in Palestine. Click on a university from the following list to find its detailed information.
- Al-Azhar University of Gaza, Gaza City
- Al-Quds University, Jerusalem
- An-Najah National University, Nablus
- Arab American University - Jenin, Jenin
- Bethlehem University, Bethlehem
- Birzeit University, Birzeit
- Hebron University, Hebron
- Palestine Polytechnic University, Hebron city
- The Islamic University of Gaza, Gaza
Following is a list of 4 informative articles with valuable insights into universities and higher education in Palestine.