Universities in Indonesia - Page 4
Higher education in Indonesia is categorized into public and private institutions. They are supervised by the Ministry of National Education. Essentially, they have four types of tertiary education, namely universities, institutes, polytechnics, and academies. Amazingly, the country has about 54 public universities, and 43 private universities. 19.8% of the entire population has gotten a university degree. But there are menial work opportunities; even some lecturers in the universities have involved themselves in some businesses, and other jobs to augment their wages. Private universities are very expensive, but the government provides limited scholarships to few exceptional students that want to study there. There are more than 6,000 foreign students studying in Indonesia, and more than 1000 hail from Malaysia.
List of Universities in Indonesia
There are 167 universities found in Indonesia. This is the 4th of 4 pages that lists universities of Indonesia. You may navigate to other pages to find more universities of this country.
Click on a university from the following list to find its detailed information.
- University of Indonesia, Depok
- University of Lampung, Bandar Lampung
- University of Muhammadiyah Malang, Malang
- University of Muria Kudus, Kudus
- University of North Sumatra , Medan
- University of Nusa Bangsa, Bogor
- University of Respati Indonesia, Jakarta Timur
- University of Sebelas Maret, Surakarta
- University of Sumatera Utara, Medan
- University of Technology, Yogyakarta, Sleman
- Widya Gama University, Malang
- Widya Kartika University, Surabaya
- Widya Mandala Catholic University Surabaya, Surabaya
- Widyatama University, Bandung
- Wijaya Kusuma University, Surabaya, Surabaya
- YAI Persada Indonesian University, Jakarta
- Yarsi University, Jakarta Pusat