Universities in Germany - Page 6
Germany is a country located in Central Europe, bordered by nine other countries. With a population of approximately 83 million people, it is one of the most populous countries in Europe. Germany has a renowned higher education system with a strong focus on research and innovation. German universities offer a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in various fields of study, including engineering, medicine, humanities, social sciences, and more. The higher education system in Germany is predominantly publicly funded, making higher education accessible to a broad range of students. According to the UNESCO Institute for Statistics, the gross enrollment ratio for tertiary education in Germany was approximately 57.8% in 2019, indicating a high level of access to higher education. Germany is also known for its attractive opportunities for international students. The country offers a wide range of English-taught programs and provides a welcoming environment for international students. Moreover, many German universities offer scholarships and financial assistance to international students, making it an excellent destination for higher education. Overall, Germany's higher education system is highly respected globally, and its emphasis on research and innovation, accessibility, and internationalization make it an attractive destination for students worldwide.
List of Universities in Germany
There are 269 universities found in Germany. This is the 6th of 6 pages that list the universities of Germany. You may navigate to other pages to find more universities in this country.
Click on a university from the following list to find its detailed information.
- University of the Federal Armed Forces Hamburg, Hamburg
- University of Trier, Trier
- University of Tübingen, Tübingen
- University of Ulm, Ulm
- University of Vechta, Vechta
- University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover, Hannover
- University of Wuppertal, Wuppertal
- University of Würzburg, Würzburg
- UniveWismar University of Applied Sciences, Wismar
- Wedel University of Applied Sciences, Wedel
- Weihenstephan-Triesdorf University of Applied Sciences, Freising
- Westküste University of Applied Sciences, Heide
- Wiesbaden University of Applied Sciences, Wiesbaden
- Witten/Herdecke University, Witten
- Worms University of Applied Sciences, Worms
- Würzburg-Schweinfurt University of Applied Sciences, Würzburg
- Zeppelin University, Friedrichshafen
- Zittau/Görlitz University of Applied Sciences, Zittau
- Zwickau University of Applies Sciences, Zwickau
Following is a list of 2 article(s) related to universities and higher education in Germany.